As we wrap up with Halloween, I have started to think of gift ideas for my friends and family!
These are some of the items that have caught my eye so far and I hope these ideas will give you a few ideas of your own!
- Scented Candles – this is an all time classic, the key is to get the person on your list a scent personalized to them. I will be getting Christmas scents for my sister who loves Christmas fragrances! I personally love to shop at Yankee Candle because they have a huge selection of candles. If your family or friends are not into candles they also carry a selection of wax warmers and easy wax cup that you pop in and can easily switch.
- Hello Kitty merchandise – this is great idea for the person on your list that is a Sanrio fan or more specifically a Hello Kitty fan. I always look out for merch at Forever 21, they have good prices and the items are always super cute. I look for lounge wear and comfy items that I think anyone on my list might like.
- Squish Mallows – these are a big hit with teens and kids this year! Get your hands on one of these super cute, soft and cuddly plushies. These are collectibles and have an endless variety to chose from!
- Wardrobe update – Since we are all slowly getting back to our normal lives and going out more, this is a great time to give the gift of a closet update date. I personally love this curvy dress (sweater dress) that I bought in grey. I will be getting these for a few of my friends. It is super comfy and very figure flattering! Tops are also a great way to give a wardrobe oomph, something with a pattern is a good pick! Shein is having a fantastic “Black Friday” sale (I know November just started, but retailers are also looking for early sales) order your items now so that you can receive them in time for holiday giving! Code Blackfri21 will get you a discount of 10% or 15% depending on the amount of your purchase. But lets admit it, this site has fantastic sales always! Best part of this site is that they carry so many sizes.
- Make-up tools and accessories – this is a tricky item to give. But with more people going out, make up (and accessories) use is on the rise again. Let’s not forget the many zoom meetings that most of us still attend to for work. Make up is still important and so many of us still enjoy it. So if you have a make up aficionado on your list check out some of these accessories and tools at a super affordable price! There are so many items on this site that you can get your person a mini Shein haul from just adding items to your cart such as make up sponges, brushed, eyebrow kits, eye lashes and so much more!
You can also find all my ideas here!